Racksquared Backup Solutions
Cybernetics VTL Backup Products
Racksquared offers Cybernetics products that can replicate back to Racksquared to get your backups off-site to meet the 3-2-1 backup rule. Cybernetics VTLs are a great backup platform for IBM Power Systems™ IBM i and AIX LPARs.
The powerful disk backup solutions for ALL businesses.
Cybernetics' Virtual Tape Libraries are designed to eliminate the challenges you face in archiving and protecting your valuable data. Our units are incredibly easy to install, manage, scale, and will adapt as your network changes. Utilizing existing tape backup software, the iSAN® VTL consolidates backup across any mix of operating systems with support for iSCSI, FC, SAS, and legacy SCSI host systems.
Lightning fast backup and restore
- Save Time - Execute Backups As Fast As Your Systems Can Go.
- Efficient - Back Up Multiple LPARs & Systems Simultaneously.
- Faster Restore - Restore Backups From VTL Disk At Top Speed.
- Predictable - Backups Or Restores Don't Slow Down With More Data.
- even with limited bandwidth.
- Secure encryption protects data in transit.
- Minimize data communications size and cost.
- Fully restorable backups at each site.
- Meet recovery time objectives
Secure Sensitive Data With Encryption
- Encrypt Data On Disk To Shield From Misuse Or Theft.
- Secure Tapes Even If Library Does Not Encrypt.
- Encryption/Decryption Requires Physical Token And Password.
- Highly Secure 256-bit AES Encryption
Leverage The Power Of Deduplication
- Powerful - Fastest Backups With Separate Deduplication Process
- Efficient - Weeks/Months Of Backups At Your Fingertips.
- Fast - Disk-based Restores Start In Seconds.
- Easy - Automatic Process, No Operator Action Needed.
Current Cybernetics VTL Models
Choose from entry level VTLs to Enterprise VTLs available with many options. Replicate any of these VTLs to Racksquared for full highly available solution for your backup needs.
Cybernetics VTL Capabilities
Virtual tape drives are designed to greatly reduce your backup window and increase your restore speeds, especially when compared to standard tape drives. Reduce the amount of disk storage you need for long term data retention and minimize the bandwidth required for site-to-site replication by virtualizing your tape backup.
Optional deduplication reduces backup space typically by 50:1 to 200:1.